World Bank Receptionist – Administration / Office Support Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. World Bank Zambia looking for “Receptionist – Administration / Office Support“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 9th Feb 2023.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank Receptionist – Administration / Office Support Jobs 2023
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st Jan 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Receptionist – Administration / Office Support to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Responsibility:
- Performs basic office functions including: welcoming visitors guiding and giving them appropriate information, sorting and distributing incoming mails, answering telephones and any other tasks related to the reception, assisting in maintaining unit files in WBDocs, photocopying, delivering urgent mails/messages, managing the pouch system, handling courier services, etc.
- Uses basic keyboard and word processing skills to assist in preparation of short documents, memos, letters, faxes and electronic mail.
- Recording incoming mails, following up outgoing mails.
- Backing up the person in charge of filing documents in WBDocs.
- Maintain/update regularly a data base of CO Contact list and a CO Directory list, including ministries, UN agencies, hospitals, hotels, embassies etc., and arrange for its distribution at regular intervals.
- Preparing a table of all missions (incoming, outgoing) and office leave.
- Backs-up other team members in routine office functions, as required.
- Work implies frequent interaction with other colleagues in Lusaka Country Office, visiting missions and Counterpart staff as well as external clients.
- Updates visitors list.
- Contribute to keeping good and warm work environment as well as good presentation of Lusaka Country Office reception.
Position in Organization:
- Job #: req20974
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Administration/Office Support
- Grade: GA
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Lusaka, Zambia
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s):
- Closing Date: 2/9/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification & Experience:
- At least the level of high school diploma, degree in administration, secretariat, business administration with 3 years of experience, preferably in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply World Bank Receptionist – Administration / Office Support Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=20974&site=1
The Closing Date: 9th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.