World Bank E T Consultant Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. World Bank South Africa looking for “E T Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 7th Feb 2023.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), and the International Development Association (IDA). The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group.
World Bank E T Consultant Jobs 2023
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th Jan 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of E T Consultant to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in all aspects of IFC’s investment processing cycle from project development to disbursement;
- Utilize research tools effectively to conduct in-depth benchmarking analysis by sectors, companies, and geographies;
- Conduct industry and market research and analysis to assist in IFC’s business development efforts.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements;
- Develop financial models, or work with existing ones, as needed, to generate projected financial statements for forward-looking analysis;
- Perform financial and operational analyses of companies in various sectors across agribusiness;
- Review company information and prepare reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients;
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes, including investment proposals, modifications to existing IFC investments, and periodic portfolio reports and credit ratings;
- Undertake portfolio supervision work including periodic reviews of projects.
Position in Organization:
- E T Consultant
- Job #: req20793
- Organization: IFC
- Sector: Agribusiness
- Grade: EC1
- Term Duration: 1 year 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa; Nairobi ,Kenya
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s): French
- Closing Date: 2/7/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification/ experience.
- Prior professional experience (at least 2 years) in corporate or project financing, including investment banking, commercial banking, private equity, equity research or business consulting;
How to Apply World Bank E T Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=20793&site=1
The Closing Date: 7th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.