Winrock International Accounting Intern Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Winrock International Kenya looking for “Accounting Intern”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 25 February 2023.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Based in Little Rock, Arkansas and Washington, D.C., Winrock is named for Winthrop Rockefeller, who served as the 37th governor of Arkansas.
Winrock International Accounting Intern Jobs 2023
The Winrock International has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Accounting Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Winrock International Job Vacancy 2023
Terms of Reference: Winrock International is looking for an Accounting Intern who’s looking for a great way to launch his/her career. If you are seeking new challenges and additional responsibilities that will give you the opportunity to work in a busy accounting office, this is the job for you. You will assist in preparing financial transactions and reporting for the Nairobi Regional Office, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. You will have a hands-on role with significant expectations to contribute both technically and culturally. The role will report directly to the Regional Accounting Manager.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports for the Nairobi Regional Office.
- Support preparation of expenditures for all financial activities and submission for review and approval.
- Prepare monthly remittances to government agencies timely.
- Initiate Nairobi – QuickBooks data entry and maintenance, generation of monthly financial reports and schedules.
- Assist in preparing Nairobi Regional Office monthly wire requests and ensure financial reports are complete, accurate, and compliant with Winrock policies and procedures.
- Elevate financial/accounting-related problems to the supervisor to offer resolution, as and when seen appropriate.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or the equivalent (recent graduate within 12 months of graduation)
- Knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis
- Good problem solving, documentation and analytical skills, the ability to identify the problem and find a solution
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Winrock International Accounting Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.