WHO Health Service Functionality project Data Liaison Consultant Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. WHO South Sudan looking for “Health Service Functionality project Data Liaison Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 25th Jan 2023.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO Health Service Functionality project Data Liaison Consultant Jobs 2023
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th Jan 2023 for qualified South Sudanns to fill in the vacant post of Health Service Functionality project Data Liaison Consultant to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Position||Health Service Functionality project Data Liaison Consultant|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||25th Jan 2023|
WHO Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: The list of consultant responsibilities includes:
- Collaborate with MOH colleagues to facilitate monthly Data Review and Action meetings, chaired by MOH, to improve use of data and information in health system planning. This may include preparing data summaries, presentations, talking points, etc. and presenting some content as requested in partnership with MOH.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to better understand data needs and timing for key periods where specific information could be particularly useful to influence health planning and decision-making.
- Represent the HSF team in data- and information-related coordination meetings, such as the Information Management Working Group, UN GIS Experts Meeting in South Sudan, Health Cluster, Nutrition Cluster, etc..
- Liaise with partners to collect and clean using R routine datasets that flow into the HSF master database.
- Support HSF Technical Adviser in the production of key bulletins and analyses in R using RMarkdown, Quarto, and/or Shiny.
- Setup and be a custodian for the project code management platform in GitHub.
- Lead own analyses of interest in consultation with the HSF Technical Adviser.
- Support MOH with other data-related activities as time and resources allow (activities listed above are clear priority).
- Meet briefly on a bi-weekly (to be confirmed based on need) basis with HSF team to discuss progress and challenges.
- Submit a summary report at the completion of the consultancy.
- Other responsibilities that may be required as the project evolves.
Position in Organization:
- Health Service Functionality project Data Liaison Consultant
- Contractual Arrangement: External consultant
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): Six months
- Job Posting: Jan 17, 2023, 5:30:26 PM
- Closing Date: Jan 25, 2023, 4:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: South Sudan-Juba
- Organization: AF_SSD South Sudan
- Schedule: Full-time
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in epidemiology, public health, health information management, global health, biostatistics, computer science, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience managing information for complex health projects in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
- Demonstrated experience liaising and working closely with government agencies and partners on health information use in decision-making.
- Experience planning and facilitating multi-agency meetings.
- Demonstrated experience liaising and working closely with government
- Experience with data systems integration, facilitating smooth data transfer between systems.
- Demonstrated experience translating complex data from multiple sources into useful information, presentations, tools, etc..
- Experience acting as organizational representative in inter-agency coordination meetings.
- Extensive information management experience.
How to Apply WHO Health Service Functionality project Data Liaison Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2300329
The Closing Date: 25th Jan 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.