WFP Programme Associate Gender G6 Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. WFP Nigeria looking for “Programme Associate Gender G6”. Applicants with a First degree in Gender Studies may apply on or before 15 February 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Programme Associate Gender G6 Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate Gender G6 to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: To provide support to country office activities that effectively meet crisis response and reliance needs as well as address root causes of food and nutrition insecurity at the Area Office level.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Support gender Mainstreaming across various WFP interventions in the area office.
- Contribute to the development of a wide variety of projects, plans and processes, ensuring alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Participate and support the implementation of the country office gender mainstreaming activities and events including all meetings, and forums, as needed, to support proper documentation.
- Support the CO’s engagement Gender with the other UN agencies, cooperating partners and government partner agencies on gender-related issues at the Area office level.
- Support the development and dissemination of gender-related knowledge products.
- Prepare briefing notes, talking points, and reports as required.
- Other tasks as required.
- First degree in Gender Studies, Policy Studies, International Affairs, Economics, Nutrition/Health, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Social Sciences, or other fields relevant to functional area.
- 6 or more years of progressively responsible work experience with at least 2 years in gender related fields.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Programme Associate Gender G6 Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.