WFP Occupational Safety and Health Intern Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WFP Kenya looking for “Occupational Safety and Health Intern”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 01 February 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Occupational Safety and Health Intern Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 January 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Occupational Safety and Health Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The UN system recognizes that the safety and health of its staff are of utmost importance, not only as a fundamental component of the employer’s duty of care, but also to enable staff to accomplish their mandates and objectives. UN system organizations are therefore committed to protecting and promoting the safety and health of all staff, seeking to offer them a safe and healthy work environment where staff are protected from hazards and risks, work-
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Complete a detailed risk assessment on OSH for the OFFICE
- Give recommendations for improvements
- Create report showing results of the analysis
- Participate in team discussions/meetings when required
- Support the update of the OSH database, CORITY
- RBN Network reference contact to the field offices
- Engage with COs Focal Points to discuss OSH needs, to be presented to more senior team members
- Support on training and webinar delivery
- Provide contributions, as part of the team, on corporate communication activities
- Support the preparation of surveys and documentation related to OSH management system
Qualification & Experience:
- Currently enrolled with at least two years undergraduate studies completed, or recently graduated (within the past six months) (Data science, Occupational Safety and Health, Engineering, or a related field) or,
- Currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree) from a recognized university, undertaking the programme mentioned above, and have attended classes in the past 12 months,
- Fluent in English (both oral and written) is a must; knowledge of a second UN language, preferably French, would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Occupational Safety and Health Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.