WFP Enterprise Risk Management Intern Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WFP Kenya looking for “Enterprise Risk Management Intern”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 01 February 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Enterprise Risk Management Intern Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 January 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Enterprise Risk Management Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Enterprise Risk Management Unit within the WFP Regional Bureau for East Africa requires support in coordination of risk management initiatives in the region. The intern will support in the organization and planning of risk assessments and reports.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Support Regional AFAC specialist in raising Anti-Fraud Anti-Corruption awareness in the region through specialised awareness campaigns (trainings, social media presence, posters)
- Research developments in Risk Management trends and practices and its applicability to WFPs ERM framework
- Under the leadership of AFAC specialist, support Country Offices in carrying out Fraud Risk Assessments
- Support in the production of fraud risk assessment report and documentation/minutes of a quarterly risk committee meeting
- Assist in the quarterly reporting and follow up of Risk Reporting, including support in analysing key risk indicator
- Assist Risk Management unit in the planning of the annual Risk Management workshop/training.
- Quarterly Documentation of Risk Committees and oversight action follow up, through production of minutes
Qualification & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in the university and have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies; or have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate programme within the last 6 months, preferably in International Development, Business, Innovation, Environmental Science, Learning and Development or any other relevant field or
- Currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree) from a recognized university, undertaking the programmes mentioned above, and have attended classes in the past 12 months,
- Fluent in English (both oral and written) is a must; knowledge of a second UN language, preferably French, would be an asset.
- Training and/or experience utilizing computers including word processing, spreadsheet, and other software packages. Proficiency in Excel and fair knowledge of pivot tables. Office 365 proficiency an added advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Enterprise Risk Management Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.