WFP Business Support Assistant SSA2 Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. WFP Nigeria looking for “Business Support Assistant SSA2”. Applicants with a Secondary school education may apply on or before 02 February 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Business Support Assistant SSA2 Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 January 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Business Support Assistant SSA2 to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: In this role, you will support WFP’s digital transformation efforts by assisting Units with the scanning of all its official, hardcopy documents and file them digitally. The length of the position will depend on the need and volume; however, we anticipate appointments with an initial period of two months.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as computer, photocopiers and scanners.
- Ability to follow standard business support processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Windows, Microsoft word.
- Good attention to details.
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Two or more years of experience in general administrative work.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Business Support Assistant SSA2 Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.