Applications are hereby invited from exceptional and eligible students to apply for Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD) Video Editing Internships NYC – Summer 2023. The WBD offer career-defining opportunities to learn valuable skills that will help you prepare for a successful future.
WBD’s Internship Program is designed to nurture students professionally and personally. We attract the country’s boldest and brightest students for paid, for-credit, real-world internship experiences in the entertainment, tech, sports, news and media industries. Our internships are paid opportunities with a competitive hourly wage.
Company/Organisation(s): Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD)
Internship Location: USA
Internship Duration: 10 – 12 Weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates & Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Check Also: OECD Internship Programme for Students 2023 (Paid Internship)
WBD Video Editing Internships NYC – Summer | What to Expect
WBD have multiple Video Editing internship opportunities available. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. These internships will be located in the New York City area. The selected interns will be expected to join us in the office on a regular cadence based on the intern managers in office schedule.
From brilliant creative, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Here is what WBD offer:
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Mentorship from some of the industry’s kindest and most passionate entertainment veterans
- Engaging events including professional development seminars, panels with recruiters and former interns, intern-exclusive events, and so much more
- Access to top-level executives and employees through our Speaker Series and Roundtables
- Incredible networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals and a robust intern alumni network
- A creative, collaborative, and inclusive company culture
To be eligible for WBD Video Editing Internships NYC, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a rising Junior, Senior or Graduate Student (18 years or older)
- Must be in academic good standing (2.8 or above GPA)
- Must be actively enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university degree program for the full duration of the internship (proof of enrolment required)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States. U.S. International students must hold an F1 Visa to be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of industry standard video edit tools (ex: After Effects, Avid, Premiere Pro, etc)
- Experience in production, audio mixing, music research, or marketing a bonus
- Highly preferred to have a reel linked on your resume to showcase recent video editing work
Also Apply: African Union (AU) Internship Program for African Countries 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for WBD Video Editing Internship, should please fill and submit the online application form.
By applying to WBD Video Editing Internships NYC – Summer 2023, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, also on www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2023
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP LINKS