Action Against Hunger is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: WASH Head of Department
Job Type: Contract
About Action Against Hunger: Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
- Degree in Water Engineering/Construction Engineering/Public Health with experience in water, sanitation, hygiene and health education projects with over 3 years of experience OR; Relevant degree with at least 5 years’ experience in project management, preferably in a humanitarian context; Experience can be considered in lieu of academic qualification, but not vice-a-versa;
- Interest and/or experience in hygiene education and training and/or community led methodologies;
- Demonstrated previous experience in and strong proposal writing and donor reporting skills;
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming;
- Experience in security volatile context
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
10th February 2023.