Are you waiting for the best opportunity for a scholarship in the USA? Then you are at the right place. Venus Morris Griffin Scholarship offered the best chance for talented students to apply and build their character. This university provides $10,000 rewards per year for those candidates who are selected during the selection process. Applicants are able to select the field in which they have an interest. We motivated you to must apply for this scholarship.
It started with hardship. After overcoming a life of trials and tribulations, Venus Morris Griffin established a scholarship fund to help children much like her own. A $10,000 annual scholarship fund was created to help deserving high school students with incarcerated parents to ensure that nothing stops them from reaching their full potential. Since the inception of the scholarship fund, the goal grew to help more deserving individuals in need, and so the Venus Morris Griffin Foundation was born.
Details about Venus Morris Griffin Scholarship
- Country: USA
- Financial Coverage: funded
- Scholarship value: $10,000
- Available awards: 1
- Deadline: 15 February 2023
Scholarship Application Guidelines
To qualify for a Scholarship:
All those applicants who want to get the best scholarship opportunity must fulfill basic requirements.
Recipients of this scholarship are chosen by Venus and her children. Scholarships are a valuable investment in our collective future and help develop promising future leaders. This scholarship is funded entirely by proceeds from Venus’ speaking engagements, and by donations from generous supporters and donors.
- Applicants must be High School Seniors in the United States
- Candidates must have a biological parent that is currently incarcerated
- Students that are adopted and in foster care and that fulfill all requirements must need to apply
- applicants must prove acceptance into either an institution of higher learning or a trades program, by March 2023 – Payment shall be made directly to the institution
- Applicants MUST show proof of acceptance to attend college in the next one year and also provide an invoice issued by the institution
- Only one (1) entry letter is allowed per person/household explaining how having an incarcerated parent has impacted your life
- All those amounts provided must be used on tuition ONLY and within the first or second year of high school graduation.
To apply please visit the official website