UNOPS Driver Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNOPS Zambia looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a degree in Secondary Education may apply on or before 9th Feb 2023.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS Driver Jobs 2023
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th Jan 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: Under the guidance and supervision of the Project Manager, the Driver provides reliable and safe driving services for the transport of authorized personnel. The Driver has a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact and the ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds. The incumbent of this post is responsible for the following duties:
- Meeting official personnel at the airport and facilitating immigration and customs formalities in coordination with the logistics assistant/project manager/deputy project manager.
- Ensures proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports;
- Ensures the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle by checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tries, etc.; performing minor repairs and arranging for major repairs; and ensuring that the vehicle is kept clean;
- Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts;
- Ensures that immediate steps as required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
Position in Organization:
- Job categories: Administration
- Vacancy code: VA/2023/B5303/25310
- Department/office: AFR, KEMCO, Kenya MCO
- Duty station: Lusaka, Zambia
- Contract type: Local ICA Support
- Contract level: LICA-2
- Duration: Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
- Application period: 24-Jan-2023 to 09-Feb-2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary education is required;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a driver; safe driving record;
How to Apply UNOPS Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=25310#2
The Closing Date: 9th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.