UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary school/High school diploma may apply on or before 21 February 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
- Assist in calendar management for the Director and related meetings as requested.
- Provide communication assistance including managing broadcasts, photographic recording and archiving, I-Seek content creation and posting, presentations, and DAS surveys. Serve as secondary focal point for DAS website.
- Route official documents, file as appropriate and follow up on approvals.
- Assist with organizing and planning official events, DAS townhalls, workshops and meetings.
- Draft routine correspondence to respond to enquiries.
- Raise requisitions and liaise with budget section as required.
- Ensure stationary and supplies availability in Office of Director.
- Participate in meetings and record minutes and follow up on action points.
- Completion of secondary school/High school diploma or equivalent is required. Additional/supplemental training in budget and finance, administration, programme/project management or accounts is desirable. Accounting CPA II certification is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in administration,
- programme management, communication, budget, human resources management or related
- area is required.
- At least two (2) years work experience in the United Nations system or similar organization is required
- Experience with preparing reports, minutes and presentations is desirable.
- Experience with ERP system and website content creation is desirable.
- Work experience of one (1) year or more in data analytics or related area is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Working knowledge of another UN language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.