UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNOIOS Kenya looking for “Investigator”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 25 March 2023.
The United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services is an independent office in the United Nations Secretariat whose mandate is to “assist the Secretary-General in fulfilling his internal oversight responsibilities in respect of the resources and staff of the Organization.
UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2023
The UNOIOS has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Investigator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNOIOS Job Vacancy 2023
- Plan, organize, conduct and manage investigations of alleged sexual harassment, misconduct, malfeasance, mismanagement, fraud, corruption, waste of resources, sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), and other gender-based issues, or alleged violations of United Nations Regulations, Rules and pertinent administrative issuances;
- Participate within a team of investigators to gather evidence; prepare evidence for disciplinary bodies; obtain and review relevant documentation; conduct interviews and take statements; analyse facts, determine findings and formulate recommended disciplinary and jurisdictional actions; gather and analyse electronic evidence;
- Determine whether matters involve potential fraud, corruption, or other illegal or criminal conduct warranting referral to national authorities;
- Prepare complete and concise investigation reports and conduct post-investigation tasks;
- Collaborate with other investigators and staff members to achieve Organizational goals, in accordance with ID/OIOS standard operating procedures and in compliance with Organizational Regulations and Rules; manage financial resources and logistics of the unit;
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends or patterns and provide insights through graphs, charts, tables and reports using data visualization methods to enable data-driven planning, decision-making, presentation and reporting; and
- Perform other duties as required.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in law or a relevant field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Successful completion of programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science is an advantage.
- A minimum of five years of full-time progressively responsible experience in investigatory
- work is required.
- A minimum of two years of experience in investigating allegations of sexual harassment is required.
- Experience in interviewing subjects and witnesses in the furtherance of investigations is required.
- Experience of working on international investigation activities is required.
- Experience of working in an international or multilateral public institution is desirable.
- Two years or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another United Nations official language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.