UNMISS Associate Engineer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Associate Engineer“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 24th February 2023.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
UNMISS Associate Engineer Jobs 2023
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th February 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Associate Engineer to be based in Aweil, South Sudan.
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Engineering Section of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), Aweil. Aweil is classified “E” category and is a non-family duty station. The incumbent will report to the Chief Engineer or his/her designate.
- A first-level university degree in Engineering Field (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) and combined with minimum of four additional years of qualifying experience in the Engineering field is required.
- A minimum of four (4) years of progressively responsible experience in engineering or related area is required.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required; Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Engineering-UNMISS-200549-R-Aweil (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Associate Engineer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=200549&Lang=en-US
The Closing Date: 24th February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.