There is good news for all those students who are looking for a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Australia. Applications are now open to apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Tasmania University Offers fully-funded research Masters and Doctoral degree scholarships to both domestic students and international students. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the University of Tasmania scholarships for international students.
All candidates will be able to do research in the project skills, public sector, and creative industries and also get work on their innovative research in the field of their interest. A candidate’s research will be carried out by their supervisors by assigning work to create or generate new knowledge, which will increase the passion for furthering research for humanity. We encouraged you to must apply for the utas scholarships 2023 international students.
The University of Tasmania was established in 1890 as a public university in Australia. It was the fourth oldest university in Australia. An applicant can apply for a diverse field of study. The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is one of the top 10 research universities in Australia. The complete information about this scholarship in Australia is given below.
Also apply for University of Alberta Scholarships| Fully Funded BS, MS & PhD
Also Read Fully-Funded Turkish Government Scholarship
Details About the University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023
- Country: Australia
- Host University: University of Tasmania
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Programs
- Number of Scholarships: 150
- Deadline: 27 March 2023
Fields of Study
- Health and Medicine
- Arts, Law and Education
- Business and Economics
- Sciences and Engineering
Also See University of Toronto Scholarships | Bachelor,Master & PhD
You can also apply for ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo | Fully Funded Study in Japan
- For Masters Degree program: (2 years)
- For Ph.D. Degree program: (3 years)
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships
Read About 700 Shandong University Scholarships in China | Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of the Scholarship
The Tasmania scholarship in Australia is a fully funded Scholarship, and the recipient will receive the following financial services:
- Living allowance
- Full Tuition fee waiver
- Relocation allowance
- An annual allowance at the rate of AUD$28,597 / Year
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility requirements for this Australian Scholarship:
- All domestic students and international students are eligible to apply for Tasmania university scholarships in Australia.
- The candidate should not have any other postgraduate scholarship [or the salary should be equal to 75 equal to the stipend.
- A candidate must hold the relevant experience and good academic background.
- Applicants must hold a graduate degree or equivalent to apply for the Master’s degree program.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree or equivalent to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Candidates will be given preference based on their strategic research areas.
The last date to apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023 in Australia is
- International & Domestic applicants starting in 2023: 27 March 2023
- International & Domestic applicants starting in 2024: 25 September 2023
How to Apply!
The process of application is completely online for this scholarship in Australia. Together with the supervisory team, applicants must complete an application from the official website. A candidate should state his / her desire for a scholarship on application.