Hi, welcome to our website We are happy to announce that Applicants are open now invited to apply for the University of Birmingham Scholarship 2023. Global Masters Scholarship 2023 is open for International students. Applicants will study for their Master’s Degree from the United Kingdom. Good News! UK Announces 2-Year Post Study Work Visa for International students. You will get the 2 years to work visa after the completion of your degree.
Every year Birmingham University is Offering Multiple Scholarships for international students. Is it possible to Study in the UK Without IELTS? yes So, check Study In UK Without IELTS. The University of Birmingham will provide grants for your Tuition Fees. We encouraged you to must apply for the University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship 2023.
Study in the UK at Birmingham University is one of the Most Prestigious Scholarships. Almost all the Courses are available for International Students. It’s a great opportunity for international students to pursue their studies in England on a Scholarship. Don’t forget to apply for Scholarships For UK 2023. For More Details Read Below.
About the University of Birmingham Scholarship 2023-2024
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Birmingham
- No. of Scholarships: 40
- Deadline: 31st August 2023.
You should also apply for these scholarships
Applicant must have the nationality of one of the following country
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
Here is a list of financial benefits
- There are almost 30 Scholarships that will be awarded a value of up to £10,000 GBP.
- This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
- You will gain International Degree from the United Kingdom.
- You will get an opportunity to do Part Time Job.
- After Completion of your Degree, you will get a work visa for 2 years.
- If you decide to defer your programme start date to September 2024, you will no longer be eligible as the scholarship is only available for programmes starting in September 2023.
- Students seeking to study on a course solely delivered as a ‘distance learning’ programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students applying for programmes in the Birmingham Business School are not eligible for this scholarship but are eligible for other separate MSc and MBA scholarships offered by the Business School.
- Undergraduate programmes including the MBChB, MEng, MSci and MPharm undergraduate programmes are not eligible.
- Postgraduate programmes including MPhil, MRes, MMus and MLit are not eligible. PGDip and PGCert programmes are also not eligible.
- Students studying the University of Birmingham Dubai campus are not eligible for this scholarship.
Who is Eligible For the Scholarship?
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. You must:
- Have applied for, and receive an offer of admission for, a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2023/24 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the selected countries. Please see the list below.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start your studies at the University in September/ October 2023 on a full-time course delivered at the University’s UK campus.
- Should have an offer letter for a taught Master’s degree from the university.
- Must be from one of the eligible countries. (Mentioned Above)
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
- A first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- As an example, the minimum equivalent grade requirement in the US, India, Nigeria, and China are as follows:
- 3.5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
- 70% in the Indian grading system
- 3.5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system
- 85% grade awarded by a top-tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University.
Apply At: Macquarie University Scholarships in Australia
Scholarships will be awarded based on the eligibility criteria outlined above and according to the application and admission process stated above. The University will make its best endeavours to input the scholarship details onto each student’s CAS record for visa application purposes (this ‘note’ will be visible for the UKVI but not the student). The scholarship, applied as a discount to tuition fees, will be awarded/ applied upon enrolment of the successful candidate in September 2023.
The deadline for the University of Birmingham Global Masters scholarship is 31st August 2023.
How To Apply
The application form is entirely online for the University of Birmingham Scholarship. You need to upload the required documents as mentioned on the official website. To Apply, Please Visit Global Master Birmingham University Scholarship.