UNICEF Supply and Logistics Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNICEF Uganda looking for “Supply and Logistics Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced university degree may apply on or before Feb. 07, 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Supply and Logistics Manager Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 02, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Supply and Logistics Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
- The Supply and Logistics Manager reports to the Deputy Representative Operations and is responsible for managing the supply chains of a medium to large-sized country office. The supply chain operations include planning, procurement, contracting, customs clearance, warehousing, in country transport and distribution, as well as monitoring of supplies, services and construction works. The incumbent collaborates closely with programmes in defining supply interventions to meet programmatic needs and achieve results for children, and provides technical and advisory support to governments, national systems and partners on supply chain management.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 559048
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Kampala
- Level: P-4
- Location: Uganda
- Categories: Supply Management
- An advanced university degree is required in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Contract/Commercial Law, International Development, Health or related social science field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience, at the national and international levels, in supply, logistics, procurement, contracting, administration and/or other directly related technical fields is required.
- A first level university degree (Bachelor’s) in a relevant technical field (as identified above), in conjunction with ten (10) years of relevant work experience in supply, logistics, procurement, contracting, administration and/or other directly-related technical field, may be taken in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- Previous work experience in supply chain management and procurement services and is highly desired. Health supply chain management experience an advantage.
- Previous hands-on experience liaising with major donors involved in procurement and, especially relative to the provision of technical support and to effectively represent the organization in related technical working groups will be considered an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Supply and Logistics Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/559048
The Closing Date: Feb. 07, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.