UNICEF HIV-AIDS Programme Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “HIV-AIDS Programme Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor degree may apply on or before 01 March 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF HIV-AIDS Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of HIV-AIDS Programme Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the Adolescent and HIV/AIDS Specialist or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UNV HIV/AIDS Programme Officer will:
- Provide project management support for the Ground UP collaboration with Y+ on adolescent and young people leadership.
- Support adolescent and young people’s leadership and engagement in Global Fund processes
- Contribute to further enhancing youth-led network engagement on SRH and HIV issues and advocacy with regional economic communities and the African Union
- Contribute to furthering adolescent and young people’s leadership in key regional initiatives such as the ESA ministerial commitment and Education Plus
- Contribute to planning and development of youth engagement and leadership activities under the 2gether 4 SRHR Joint UN programme
- Expand and enhance UNICEF’s collaboration with youth-led SRHR and HIV organizations in the region.
- Support through project management the establishment of the Interagency Regional Task Team on Adolescents and Youth in ESA.
- Provide liaison with and contribute to regional office collaboration on adolescent leadership, social and behavior change, and advocacy.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in public health, health policy and/or management, public administration, or other related health or management discipline
- 2 years of experience in HIV, SRH or health programming, or other related fields. Experience working in the UN is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in working with adolescent and young people and/or civil society organizations.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in interdisciplinary, multicultural settings with gender equality and diversity awareness.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF HIV-AIDS Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.