UNICEF Emergency Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Emergency Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 24th Feb 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Emergency Manager Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 5th Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Emergency Manager to be based in Mekelle, Tigray, Ethiopia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference: Under the guidance Chief of Field Office, the Emergency Manager establishes/updates, implements and monitors the regional Tigray humanitarian response. The incumbent will be responsible for the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the emergency interventions to ensure the survival and well-being of children and mothers, and the affected communities in an emergency situation.
Position in Organization:
- Emergency Manager
- Job no: 559314
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Mekelle
- Level: P-4
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Emergency
- Deadline: 24th Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in social sciences, public administration, international law, public health, nutrition, international relations, business administration or other related disciplines. Preferably a combination of management, administration, and relevant technical fields.
- Eight (8) years of progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme/project development, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and administration.
- Developing country work experience (for IP) or field work experience (for NO).
- Specialized training/experience in emergency response management highly desirable.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Emergency Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/559314
The Closing Date: 24th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.