UNICEF Education Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria looking for “Education Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 19 February 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Education Officer Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Education Officer to be based in Kano, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
Monitor and report on the use of sectoral programme resources (financial, administrative and other assets), verify compliance with approved allocation, organizational rules, regulations/procedures and donor commitments, standards of accountability and integrity. Report on issues identified to ensure timely resolution by management/stakeholders. Follow up on unresolved issues to ensure resolution.
Networking and partnership building:
- Build and sustain effective close working partnerships with government counterparts and national stakeholders through active sharing of information and knowledge to facilitate programme implementation and build capacity of stakeholders to achieve and sustain results on education programmes.
- Draft communication and information materials for CO/FO programme advocacy to promote awareness, establish partnerships and alliances, and support fund raising for education programmes.
- Participate in appropriate inter-agency (UNCT) meetings and events on programming to collaborate with inter-agency partners on UNDAF operational planning and preparation of education programmes/projects and to integrate and harmonize UNICEF’s position and strategies with the UNDAF development and planning process.
- Research information on potential donors and prepare resource mobilization materials and briefs for fund raising and partnership development purposes.
- Report any abuse of UNICEF resources and Assets or unethical conduct by partners
Qualification & Experience:
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset. Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Education Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.