UNICEF Cash Transfer Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “Cash Transfer Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 02 February 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Cash Transfer Officer Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Cash Transfer Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
Under the supervision of the Social Protection Specialist, the Humanitarian Cash Specialist will be expected to perform from among the following tasks and responsibilities:
Monitoring and evaluation
- Support in participation of post-distribution monitoring and analysis of PDM results
- Support programme monitoring visits for social policy and child protection section humanitarian cash transfers
- Support management of Grievance Redress Mechanism including dealing with any grievances received (in partnership with Social Policy Officer)
- Support market monitoring and analysis (e.g. market prices and food availability) drawing on locally available data
- Support drafting of programme reporting
Qualification & Experience:
- A university degree in a social science subject, business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in programmatic and operational support to cash transfer programmes (humanitarian and/ or social protection) including monitoring, evaluation (experience with shock responsive social protection is desirable).
- Demonstrated capacity to analyse and synthesise data.
- Experience of using cash transfer management information systems (experience with UNICEF’s HOPE cash transfer management platform desirable)
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining good relationships with partners
- Experience working in emergency contexts (knowledge and experience working in Kenya’s Arid and Semi-Arid Lands is an advantage).
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) (written and spoken skills in local languages are an asset).
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and the ability to prioritise large amounts of work while under pressure.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Politically and culturally sensitive, awareness of gender issues, with qualities of patience, tact, and diplomacy
- Experience working in humanitarian operations is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN langua
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Cash Transfer Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.