UNHCR Senior Reporting Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “Senior Reporting Associate“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 3rd Feb 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
UNHCR Senior Reporting Associate Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Reporting Associate to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Position||Senior Reporting Associate|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||3rd Feb 2023|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Fulfil timely and accurately any reporting requirements within the Area of Responsibility (AoR).
- Stay abreast with the operational developments within the AoR and assist in the preparation of briefing notes and reports.
- Consolidate data and facilitate the preparation of periodic reports including Sitreps, Fact Sheets and other activity specific reports.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to gather information.
- May be requested to accompany visitors on missions to refugee sites and provide appropriate briefing, commentaries and briefing material for them.
- Work closely with Information Management Unit to ensure accurate and standard data presentation.
- Assist in the development of funding submissions, appeals and reports.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Consolidate and provide inputs for donor reports and inter-agency meetings.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Reporting Associate
- Asosa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted 3 Days Ago
- job requisition id: JR2310831
- Deadline: 3rd Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 years relevant experience with High School Diploma.
How to Apply UNHCR Senior Reporting Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 3rd Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.