UNHCR Project Control Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “Project Control Associate“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 17th Feb 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
UNHCR Project Control Associate Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 4th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Project Control Associate to be based in Jijiga, Ethiopia.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Contribute to reviewing the internal control systems of implementing partners.
- Contribute to reviewing that IP agreements are in conformity with Country Operation Plans and UNHCR¿s rules, policies and procedures.
- Monitor that a complete record is maintained for all projects.
- Contribute to reviewing, analysing and verifying Financial and Performance Implementing Partner Reports (Part I-IPFR and Part II-IPR), and to checking accuracy and consistency between IPFR and IPR, in accordance with project agreements.
- Ensure that the funds obligated under an IP agreement permit the payment of the next instalment or a disbursement, confirming the status of instalments already paid.
- Support timely project closure in coordination with the programme unit.
- Bring to the attention of supervisors and programme officers any significant variances at the office level in: budget execution, percentage of project execution, time schedule, and quality of projects against specifications or terms and conditions.
- Maintain professional relationships with implementing partners.
- Keep up to date with all UNHCR rules, regulations and procedures necessary to perform these duties.
- Escalate IP issues to supervisors.
- Recommend acceptance or non-acceptance of IPRs and payment of instalments.
- Contact implementing partners for project related matters.
- Have unlimited access to financial and operational records relating to projects.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Project Control Associate
- Jijiga, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: JR2311855
- Deadline: 17th Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years relevant experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Project Control Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/details/Project-Control-Associate_JR2311855-1?locationCountry=db69c460446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: 17th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.