UNEP Information and Digital Solutions Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Information and Digital Solutions Assistant”. Applicants with a High School Diploma may apply on or before 14 February 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Information and Digital Solutions Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 January 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Information and Digital Solutions Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct an analysis to determine necessary technical adjustments of weCollaborate/JIRA
- Design and develop in collaboration with DevOps interactive features of weCollaborate, including assistance with integration with the various homegrown systems and review of applicable polices/standards.
- Intranet Key Performance Indicators developed.
- Design and develop applications to support process automation initiatives using Jira and other tools available within UNEP.
- Various dashboards included in we Collaborate.
- Plan for confluence-based communities’ platform and services established.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma with training in Informatics/Computer Science/Information Technology or a similar related field is required.
- A minimum 2 years or more proven professional experience with at the national and/or international level with a focus on technical and ICT support, including experience with Atlassian (i.e., Confluence and Jira) is required.
- Software and applications development and analysis is required.
- Knowledge of Operations of programme/project management online tools and databases and other related application systems modules and functionalities is desirable.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Information and Digital Solutions Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.