UNEP Consultant on TEEB National Implementation Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Consultant on TEEB National Implementation”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 13 February 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Consultant on TEEB National Implementation Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 03 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant on TEEB National Implementation to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Support is needed from a consultant to review the methods and the reports developed by the national implementing partners and to strengthen the stakeholder engagement in order to mainstream the results.
- Providing technical and methodological guidance for the research partner to develop the reports and presentations to the technical and steering committees and contents of the online platforms.
- Reviewing the English and Portuguese versions of the reports, policy briefs, press releases and articles.
- Contributing to the policy dialogues related to ABC+ and Urban and Periurban Agriculture in Brazil, as well as applications in other project countries.
- Providing inputs to the communication materials that will be used for internal and external communications.
- Providing guidance on government structures and priorities.
- Conceptualizing and organizing thematic sessions during TEEBAgriFood Symposia and private sector events.
- Presenting the TEEBAgriFood work in public events and facilitating dialogues in workshops.
Qualification & Experience:
- A first level degree in Environmental Science, Social Science, Agricultural science or Public Administration, Economics or Environmental Economics, or a related field is required. An advanced degree in related fields would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional working experience in programme and project implementation in the field of food systems is required. Experience of stakeholder engagement at federal, state and/or municipal level is desirable.
- An understanding of the biophysical and economic modelling of ecosystem services in the context of food systems would be an added advantage. An understanding of the Brazilian environmental and agricultural political context is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of Portuguese is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Consultant on TEEB National Implementation Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.