UNDP Project Finance Associate Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNDP Nigeria looking for “Project Finance Associate”. Applicants with a Completion of Secondary Education may apply on or before 21 February 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Project Finance Associate Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Finance Associate to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Finance Associate will be responsible for the following functions and tasks:
- Support in project finance tracking and management.
- Ensure effective information management and reporting.
- Ensure proper financial tracking controls and risk management mechanisms.
- Ensure implementation of operational and financial management strategies and adapts processes and procedure.
- Provide financial analyses and reporting for resources ensuring full compliance with UNDP rules, regulations, policies, and strategies;
- Prepare cost estimates for different activities of the Jubilee Fellowship according to the needs of programme management;
- Monitor the financial performance of Jubilee Fellowship project activities;
- Support annual audits of the Principal Recipient (PR) and Sub-recipients (SRs) as required by UNDP and ensure that external auditors have all relevant information;
- Completion of Secondary Education preferably with specialized certification is required or bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Political or Social Sciences and other relevant fields is desirable.
- Minimum 7 years with Secondary Education or 4 years with Bachelor’s Degree of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required at the national or international level.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Project Finance Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.