UNDP Project Associate Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDP Kenya looking for “Project Associate”. Applicants with a Secondary education may apply on or before 07 February 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Project Associate Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Regional Programme Associate will work in close collaboration with the Operations, Programme, and Project teams within the NCE team (including those based in HQs and other global teams/staff), in the Regional Hub (especially Country Support Team), and in the Country Offices to resolve complex programme-related issues and to ensure a consistent quality service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaises with AAI project personnel and broader UNDP team to ensure standardized recruitment of consultants and experts for country support missions;
- Liaises with relevant staff from AAI project, Nairobi Resilience Hub and the Regional Service Center for Africa in providing effective operational support to the project;
- Assists/coordinates with AAI team on staff recruitment processes and consultant procurement processes, including the development of TORs, finalizing advertisements, screening, long and short listing, organizing interviews, ensuring necessary records and documentation throughout the recruitment process, etc., as requested by AAI PM;
- Monitors the progress of the work-plan projects and compile the required documents for submissions;
- Maintains relevant information on UNDP-NCE Project Information Management System (PIMS+), NAP workspace and any other repository tool utilized by the portfolio;
- Prepares in advance all travel arrangements for the Team Members’ official missions, including visa requests, travel requests/authorizations, DSA and security clearances, hotel reservations and transportation, document and material for the mission. Maintain the supporting documents related to official mission needed to settle travel claims for audit purposes according to UNDP Regulations and Rules (i.e. Ticket stubs; receipt related to hotel bills, visas, DSA, security clearance requirement, etc.);
- Be responsible for good maintenance of office administrative files and inventory records.
- Develops annual budget planning tools and templates and undertake quarterly budget monitoring against the integrated work-plan of the AAI project;
- Secondary education or equivalent
- Secondary education in Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, Arts, Social Sciences or related fields would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- Minimum 6 years for Secondary school, or 3 years for a Bachelor’s degree holder, of relevant work experiences in providing operational or project services focusing on financial and budget management
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Project Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.