UNDP Knowledge Management Intern Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDP Kenya looking for “Knowledge Management Intern”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 05 February 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Knowledge Management Intern Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 31 January 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Knowledge Management Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update the knowledge hub with relevant resources from the region;
- Support the creation of a gender data subsite on the UN Women Africa website and ensure it is updated with relevant content;
- Map out the relevant regional and global gender data and information portals and ensure they are reflected in the gender subsite created on the Africa website;
- Support with planning and execution of related knowledge events, seminars and dialogues;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualification & Experience:
- University studies in one of the following disciplines: Social Science, Business Management, or other relevant subjects;
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation; or
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program which is part of a degree programme and undertake the internship as part of the program requirements.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language: Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English are required.
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Knowledge Management Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.