UNDP Human Resource Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Human Resource Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Secondary Education may apply on or before 15th Feb 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Human Resource Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Resource Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full compliance of HR processes and records with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Input to the CO business processes mapping and elaboration of the content of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in HR management in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management.
- Preparation of draft job descriptions, vacancy announcements, compiling matrixes, performing functions of Secretary in interview panels.
- Creation/update of positions in Atlas/Quantum, association of positions to chart fields (COAs), update of COA information, setting up vendor performing the functions of Admin.HR, Position Administrator and Absence Processor in Atlas. Preparation of contracts.
- Tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, benefits, earnings/deductions, retroactivity, recoveries, adjustments and separations through Atlas.
- Maintenance of the CO staffing table.
- Collection of background information for submissions to the Local Compliance Review Panel (CRP).
- Update of the CO rosters.
- Maintenance of proper filing system for HR records and documents.
- Provision of information for cost-recovery bills in Atlas for HR services provided by UNDP to other Agencies.
Position in Organization:
- Human Resource Assistant
- Job Identification: 8213
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 01/30/2023, 01:11 PM
- Apply Before: 02/15/2023, 10:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: G5
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Practice Area: Management
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Education & Work Experience: High School certificate – 5 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: English
- Vacancy Timeline: 2 Weeks
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary Education with specialized certification in HR.
- 5 years of relevant HR and/or administrative experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
How to Apply UNDP Human Resource Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 15th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.