UNDP Communications Analyst Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNDP South Sudan looking for “Communications Analyst“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 08th February 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Communications Analyst Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th January 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Communications Analyst to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Position Purpose: Under the overall guidance of the Resident Representative and direct supervision of the Deputy Resident Representative and the Communications Unit Team Leader, the Communications Analyst implements the corporate communications strategy, designs, manages and facilitates the implementation of the Country Office communications and publication strategies which are geared to influence the development agenda, to promote public and media outreach and to mobilize political and financial support for UND.
- Master’s degree in Media Relations, Journalism, Communications, International relations, Development studies, or related field.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field with additional two years of qualifying relevant work experience may be acceptable in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- Minimum 2 years (Master’s degree) or 4 years (Bachelor degree) of relevant experience in public relations, multimedia communications, journalism, or advocacy;
- Technical knowledge of web design and digital infrastructure;
- Knowledge of social media monitoring technology and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, with the ability to produce photo, video, and infographic content with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Final Cut Pro, photography and videography skills, including the usage of external audio/lighting, as well as post-production software;
- Knowledge and experience in working with the UN or International Organization is an asset;
- Excellent writing skills including ability to adapt messages to diverse audiences;
- Proven skills in external communications and liaison and mobilization work with media and civil society;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Job Identification: 8063
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Communications Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 08th February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.