UNAIDS Assistant Office Administration Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNAIDS Zimbabwe looking for “Assistant Office Administration“. Applicants with a degree in Completion of secondary education may apply on or before Feb. 12, 2023.
The mission of UNAIDS is to lead, strengthen and support an expanded response to HIV and AIDS that includes preventing transmission of HIV, providing care and support to those already living with the virus, reducing the vulnerability of individuals and communities to HIV and alleviating the impact of the epidemic. UNAIDS seeks to prevent the HIV/AIDS epidemic from becoming a severe pandemic.
UNAIDS Assistant Office Administration Jobs 2023
The UNAIDS has published a job vacancy announcement on Jan. 25, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Office Administration to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
UNAIDS Job Vacancy 2023
Main tasks and Responsibilities of the Position:
Under the supervision of the UNAIDS Country Director in Zimbabwe, the Assistant, Office Administration has the following key responsibilities:
General administrative support:
- a- Answers queries concerning administrative, HR, financial and other rules and procedures, providing ongoing advice and/or resolving issues.
- b-Ensures that all necessary administrative authorizations are obtained, that all mandatory requirements are fulfilled and that all relevant UNAIDS systems and registers are maintained up to date and to standard.
- c-Provides administrative support and general office assistance, including but not limited to collecting, screening and distributing incoming correspondence and documents, processing and following up on requests from internal and occasionally external partners including UNAIDS, governmental institutions, national civil society organizations, UN agencies and other international organizations, and other institutional stakeholders.
- d-Maintains office/programme/project files for completed and on-going activities in paper or electronic form for monitoring purposes as required. Maintains stationary and other supplies and provides office troubleshooting and general assistance support to staff in the office, as required.
- e-As instructed drafts or prepares in final version general and administrative correspondence. Checks correspondence submitted for clearance for consistency, style, accuracy and compliance with corresponding rules and procedures.
- f-If required, provides information and informal interpretation from/to the local language and other services for office staff and official personnel on travel.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy No.: UNAIDS/23/FT12
- Date: 24 January 2023
- Title: Assistant, Office Administration, Zimbabwe
- Application Deadline: 12 February 2023(18 day(s) until closing deadline) Currently accepting applications
- Grade: G5
- Contract type: Fixed-term Appointment
- Organization unit: AI/RSJ Regional Support Team, East and South Africa (AI/RSJ)
- Duration of contract: 2 years
- Duty station: Harare Zimbabwe
- Completion of secondary education or relevant technical or vocational training
- Post-secondary or paraprofessional training or certification in an area related to office administration and/or UNAIDS work and/or accounting and financial management and/or IT and/or communication.
- A minimum of five years of general office administration experience, including experience in dealing with financial matters. Knowledge of and/or familiarity with the administrative processes of international organizations.
- Knowledge of and experience with UNAIDS or WHO administrative policies.
- Advanced level of English/ Knowledge of additional UN official languages.
- – Working in teams
- – Communicating with impact
- – Applying expertise
- – Delivering results
- – Driving change and innovation
- – Being accountable
- – Building relationships and networks
- – Exercising sound judgement
How to Apply UNAIDS Assistant Office Administration Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: Feb. 12, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.