UN Habitat Digital Marketing Assistant – Individual Contractor Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UN Habitat Kenya looking for “Digital Marketing Assistant – Individual Contractor”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 10 February 2023.
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is the United Nations programme for human settlements and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1978 as an outcome of the first United Nations Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I) held in Vancouver, Canada, in 1976. UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya. It is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group. The mandate of UN-Habitat derives from the Habitat Agenda, adopted by the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat II) in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996.
UN Habitat Digital Marketing Assistant – Individual Contractor Jobs 2023
The UN Habitat has published a job vacancy announcement on 04 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Digital Marketing Assistant – Individual Contractor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UN Habitat Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of Director, ESRKID the Individual Contractor will perform the following duties:
- Assist the Team in the development of agency wide consistent and coherent tools for resource mobilization.
- Support the Unit digital marketing resource mobilization needs of the unit; assist in social media fundraising campaigns, and social media content
- Support team with coordinating an online donate button campaign and workplace giving campaign
- Help to coordinate joint efforts to mobilize resources by conducting donor intelligence research and mapping interests of potential donors.
- Assist in the preparation of outputs e.g. concept notes and background papers that may be necessary, drafts communications related to these.
- Support the team in reviewing reports and editing of key documents prepared by team members.
- Assist in planning and organization of meetings or substantive presentations.
- Support organization of preparatory material for Donor Relations meetings, e.g. Executive Board Foundations, Private Sector meetings etc.
- Perform other tasks as required;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of office experience in communication is required. Experience in corporate communication and management added advantage. Experience in donor relations related functions is an added advantage. Proficiency in use of Adobe premier pro, In-Design for data design and presentation is an added advantage.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UN Habitat Digital Marketing Assistant – Individual Contractor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.