Family Health International (FHI 360) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Intern
Requisition ID: 2023200204
Reports to: Travel Manager
About Family Health International (FHI 360): Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- B.Sc. / BA / HND in Business Administration, the Social Sciences.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and all phases of travel agency operations, including automated systems.
- Knowledge of geography and travel coordination for states in Nigeria, developing countries, USAID and other donor travel regulations.
- Interact with diplomacy and tact and follow-up on requests in timely and efficient manner. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Relevant computer software skills with proficiency in excel. Ability to travel in Nigeria minimum of 25%.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date