Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – PMTCT, PrEP & CACX
Job Category: Fixed Term
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative : Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) including TB in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.