All those who ever dreamed to study in the UK. All of them are warmly invited to Sussex MBA Scholarship 2023 in the UK. Sussex MBA Scholarships are open for all those students who don’t belong to EU international students who wish to undertake MBA studies at the University of Sussex UK. The scholarship offers amounts ranging from £1,500 to £5,000.
More than 30 percent of its students have registered in postgraduate programs and approximately one-third are not from the United Kingdom.
Sussex has a diverse community of about 20,000 students, including one in three foreign students and more than a thousand academics, representing more than 140 different nationalities. The annual income of the institution for 2016–17 was £286.1 million with an expenditure of £270.4 million.
Sussex has received 5 Nobel Prizes, 15 members of the Royal Society, 10 Fellows of the British Academy, 24 members of the Academy of Social Sciences, and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty.
Sussex is a highly-ranked UK university that uses research-led teaching, a unique location, and a strong sense of purpose to enhance its students’ perspectives.
The university presents a master of business administration scholarship to applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a remarkable degree or other related suitable qualification.
The University of Sussex is looking for MBA students seeking this Sussex MBA Scholarship. Applicants from any country are welcome to this program to get a fund from the university to study for their master’s degree in the 26th ranked master’s program in the UK.
Also See: Most Popular Scholarships in the World | Fully Funded
Course offered: Sussex University is offering MBA in the following courses
- Applied Research Methods
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Economic, Social, Political and Cultural Environment – Understanding Business Environments
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Managing Operations and Quality
- Managing People and Organizations
- Marketing Management
- 1 year for the part-time program
- And 2 years for a full-year program.
Scholarship Package :
Sussex MBA Scholarship offers a worth of ranging from £1,500 to £5,000.
To apply for Sussex MBA Scholarship, applicants must have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA.
- Candidates have senior management experience and/or good degree results.
- For starting in September 2022: 30 September 2022
- For starting in January 2023: 30 November 2022
How to apply!
- First Step: To apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course through the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start.
- Once applicants have been decided on the course student can only apply for the MBA scholarships.
- Applicants who have been presented with a place in the MBA program and feel that they have related (senior) management experience and/or expressive degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org once they have been offered a place in the MBA degree program.
- Scholarships will then be checked on the basis of the Applicant’s initial MBA application and the interview. Once a decision has been reached on whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the results. Once an applicant is offered a scholarship students have to accept/decline the offer within one month. You will not be able to deny the scholarship offer to a different start date.
- To get more details about the Sussex MBA scholarship visit the official website at the following link.