Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Data Entry
Location: Jega, Kebbi
Contract Period: Indefinite
Open to: The vacancy is open to all residents of Nigeria
About Medecins Sans Frontieres: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should submit their application, including cover letter, resume and copy of relevant certificates and NYSC certificate / Exemption Letters to; the link above.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview;
- Dual Employment is considered gross misconduct as contained in MSF Belgium Internal Regulations (IR) guideline and hence not acceptable.
- Applications should be sent through the indicated channel, else the application will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next steps.
- MSF reserves the right to cancel any step or whole of the recruitment process at any stage.
- MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2023.