Mercy Corps is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subaward and Compliance Manager
Requisition number: SUBAW003251
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time – Regular
About Mercy Corps: Mercy Corps is a global non-governmental, humanitarian aid organization operating in transitional contexts that have undergone, or have been undergoing, various forms of economic, environmental, social and political instabilities.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to interact effectively across international and national program teams successfully, both in a managerial as well as training capacity.
- S/he will be able to support programmatic objectives with timely and meaningful financial information, have a demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and process information in support of changing program activities.
- An impeccable professional standard of finance and procurement ethics and the willingness and ability to enforce compliance with Mercy Corps and donor policies and procedures is essential.
- The sub-award and compliance manager must be willing to travel regularly to Mercy Corps field offices and project sites.
- The most successful Mercy Corps staff members have a strong commitment to teamwork and accountability, thrive in evolving and changing environments and make effective written and verbal communication a priority in all situations.
Living Conditions / Environmental Conditions:
- The Sub-award & Compliance Manager is based in the capital city of Abuja. Housing, health care, water, electricity and consumer goods are all reasonably accessible and there are good international and domestic travel options from Abuja Airport.
- Air travel is necessary to reach some field locations.
- Mobile phone services are widely available. Internet is available in all Mercy Corps offices and Guest Houses with some inconsistencies in the most remote sites.
- This position requires travel by air to field offices.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should have their CVs and Cover Letters in one document addressing the position requirements.
- Female candidates who are qualified are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.