Hey students, we have a piece of good news for all those students who want to Study in New Zealand Without IELTS 2023. A New Zealand Scholarship will change and develop your life. Applications are open for New Zealand Scholarships for the Academic Year 2023-2024. All International, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply for scholarships in New Zealand Without IELTS to pursue their undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral degree programs without IELTS. There are many top universities in New Zealand to study without an IELTS score.
There is no restriction. Candidates can study and work in New Zealand without IELTS. There are alternative methods and requirements to meet that are much easier than language tests such as IELTS, TOEFL. There are some Universities in New Zealand that will allow you to continue your study without IELTS, even courses such as a Ph.D. are also possible in New Zealand without an IELTS score.
The requirement of a score is not a necessity. Few institutes in New Zealand provide Opportunities to study without IELTS. Get ready to gain experience from New Zealand’s world-class top universities. The complete information and List of Universities to Study in New Zealand Without IELTS are mentioned below.
Also See: University of New South Wales Scholarships | Fully Funded
List of Universities in New Zealand without IELTS:
Here are the top universities in New Zealand where a student can apply without IELTS 2021. You can also check their rankings.
- University of Auckland(179th in the World, Top in New Zealand)
- University of Otago(184th in the World, Top in New Zealand)
- University of Canterbury(270 in the World)
- Lincoln University(8th in New Zealand)
- Unitec Institute of Technology(8th in New Zealand)
Alternatives to Study in New Zealand without IELTS
- Applicants must provide proof of education in an English medium school for at least 8th to 12th grade and clearly state that, regardless of the board or country of study, the source of instruction is English.
- You can also provide proof of having completed 5 years of English medium education at primary level or 3 years at the higher secondary level in school.
- To apply for a study visa in New Zealand, the New Zealand Immigration Authority conducts an exclusive interview for students without IELTS.
Best Universities to Study & Scholarships in New Zealand without IELTS
In New Zealand, many top universities provide alternatives to IELTS and language proficiency tests for international students. These Universities are given below:
1# University of Canterbury New Zealand
International students can demonstrate their proficiency in the English language by showing proof of completion of academic qualification from the English Medium Institute or the English Medium Institute.
2# University of Auckland New Zealand
Lincoln University also has its own English language program that is easier than IELTS. Students who successfully complete this course are exempted from all required English language skills.
3# University of Otago New Zealand
In addition, if a candidate fails to meet any of the above criteria, they may choose the English for Otago program to be eligible for admission to the University of Otago.
List of New Zealand Scholarships Without IELTS
1# New Zealand Government Scholarships
New Zealand Scholarships are fully funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. 650 New Zealand Scholarships Available for Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. or Doctorate degree to pursue their study in New Zealand.
2# University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship
The University of Waikato Scholarship is available to continue your bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs.
3# University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship
The University of Auckland Scholarship offers Bachelors’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
4# University of Lincoln Scholarships New Zealand
- Sports Scholarship at Lincoln University
- African, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thai, Turkey, Uraguay and Vietnam Scholarships
2 Additional Scholarships in New Zealand at Different Universities.