Jhpiego Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Information Advisor
Job ID: 2023-4913
Job Type: Full-time
Category: International Positions
About Jhpiego Nigeria: Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Epidemiology, Geography and other related areas with 8 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation in international development related to HIV/AIDS comprehensive services
- 5 years practical or demonstrable experience in monitoring and evaluation or data management.
- Experience in providing M&E support to programs working with key populations including one or more of the following is preferred: sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs
- Previous experience working with USAID or PEPFAR-supported programs including familiarity with USAID M&E reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to be the technical specialist and as the lead subject matter expert in monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex data analytics utilizing Microsoft Excel, STATA, Epi Info and/or other analytic software and to provide evidence-based recommendations accordingly.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use of GIS and other tools to support geo-spatial display of data to target program interventions and resources.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date