EHA Clinics is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Steward
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager
About EHA Clinics: EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology
- Three years of job-related experience, preferably with a hospital or clinic.
- Minimum of Secondary school education.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities.
- EHA Clinics is a tobacco-free environment.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date