Solidarités International Reporting and Communication Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Solidarités International South Sudan looking for “Reporting and Communication Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 30th Jan 2023.
Solidarités International is a non-profit organization working in areas of conflict and natural disasters. Its main aim is to provide quick and effective support for people in life-threatening situations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter. The organization also has a particular focus on unsafe drinking water and food insecurity among the most vulnerable populations.
Solidarités International Reporting and Communication Officer Jobs 2023
The Solidarités International has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th Jan 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Reporting and Communication Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
Solidarités International Job Vacancy 2023
About The Job: The Reporting & Communications Officer (RCO)’s primary role is to produce and synthesize high quality reports proposals, assessment reports and any documents distributed externally. To achieve these tasks, the RCO works in close coordination with the Programs Coordinator, HQ’s Desk Programs manager and the HQ’s Accountability Manager.
In addition to this, the RCO:
- will support the mission in ensuring compliance with donor regulations towards strengthening accountability to donors.
- will support the mission in improving internal communication at coordination level as well as internal communication with field bases.
Position in Organization:
- REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER
- Job number: SRH05176
- Domaine de competence: Other
- Statut: Salarié
- Type de poste: Overseas missions
- Country: South Sudan
- Contract Type: Short term contract
- Posted on: 18.01.2023
- Desired start date: March 23
- Duration of the mission: 6 months
- Location: Juba
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor or masters in a related degree: humanitarian response, international cooperation.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply Solidarités International Reporting and Communication Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.solidarites.org/en/since-1980/join-us/jobs/job-detail/?id=80468
The Closing Date: 30th Jan 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.