SNV Country Human Resources Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. SNV Uganda looking for “Country Human Resources Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Master’s degree may apply on or before Feb. 24, 2023.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organisation, established in the Netherlands in 1965. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
SNV Country Human Resources Manager Jobs 2023
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Human Resources Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
SNV Job Vacancy 2023
Essential job responsibilities/ functions
- Translating organisational and partnership requirements in HR function, considering the Uganda labour market development. Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Ensuring and advising CMT and Project Managers (PMs) on organizational change, policies, Ugandan labour laws and regulatory requirement(s).
- Building and enhancing relationships at a country level with relevant parties, like recruitment agencies, labour organisations and health institutions.
- Ensuring timely payroll and pension administration.
- Analysing data on HR indicators and providing regular management information to country management and corporate, within administrative guidelines and procedures.
- Identifying, developing, and reporting on staff learning and development initiatives in line with the approved training work plan.
- Analysing trends and metrics in partnership with the team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Implementing job structure and maintaining job profiles updated.
- Regularly analysing staff composition, costing levels, and advising management on organisational design.
- Formulating, maintaining, and implementing the human resource manual for national staff, aligned to global HR frameworks.
- Implementing and supporting staff and line managers in performance management.
- Reviewing, guiding, and advising on recruitment and staffing requirements.
- Implementing the health & safety workplace policies in the country and conduct country employee satisfaction survey, based on corporate guidelines.
- Building awareness on and advising management on health and safety of employees.
Position in Organization:
- Kampala, Uganda
- Contract type: National employment contract
- A minimum of a master’s degree with either a bachelor’s or master’s degree being in Human resources or related field.
- A minimum of at least Eight (8) years’ experience in senior HR management position
- Professional certificate in HR/Organisation Development / Management is an added advantage.
- Accreditation in employee investigations, employee relations and grievances
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate, proficient with MS Word, Excel, and financial applications.
- Strong work ethics, high level of confidentiality and Integrity
- Good report writing skills with proven ability to compile HR data and analytics.
- Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, analysis, and problem solving.
- Computer skills and software applications (email, word processing, spreadsheets, statistical programs).
- Sensitive and committed to gender equity and diversity.
- Must have extensive knowledge & applicability of Ugandan labour laws and legal requirements.
How to Apply SNV Country Human Resources Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.smartrecruiters.com/SNV/743999882529223
The Closing Date: Feb. 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.