Save the Children is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: SGBV Assistant, Yobe
Job ID: 230000N3
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Team/Programme: Child Protection
Post Type: National
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Contract Length: 1 year
Reports to: Education Specialist
About Save the Children: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
- University Degree or equivalent in Social work, Social Science, Development Studies or equivalent combination of relevant training and experience.
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience in GBV and child Protection work, supervision, community mobilisation and distributions and solid understanding of the actual Nigeria Emergency context.
- Proven ability to supervise a CP project with holistic approach and integrated to child protection right.
- Have good communication skills and facilitate training to a wide and diverse audience.
- Good data management, data analysis, computer literacy and excellent documentation and report writing skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of Hausa and/or other local language.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2023.