Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative: Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- BS / BA Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its equivalent.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience working in development programs at community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
- Or MBBS Degree or MS/MA/MPH Degree or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years’ working experience in HIV/AIDS intervention program.
- Knowledge of major donor policies (USAID, Global Fund) as well as international not-for- profit organizations
- Good stakeholder engagement, community mobilization and advocacy skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in terms of reporting.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.