Verraki Africais inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager (Tech Advisory)
Employment Type: Full-time
About Verraki Africa : Verraki is a proudly African company partnering with enterprises and governments to accelerate the development and transformation of Africa by providing business solutions designed for Africa. We build and implement technology solutions for seemingly intractable challenges, provide advisory services to drive the capacity and motivation for change, and curate innovative ventures to unlock new sources of growth across our continent.
- Advising clients to reshape and transform business through digital in order to deepen customer relationships and improve overall business performance
- Engaging client stakeholders and executives to help define their digital vision, strategy, and roadmap, with supporting business cases
- Analyzing existing platforms, tools, and processes in the client’s digital ecosystem, and recommend innovative, implementable solutions, as appropriate, based on business and customer needs.
- Planning and facilitating client workshops around digital vision, innovation, and design.
- Assessing client operating models, identifying gaps, and making recommendations for future improvement.
- Defining strategy and design for customer experience, working closely with user experience (UX) design team members to devise strategic solutions based on stakeholder interviews, research analysis, persona creation, user needs, journey maps, and business requirements definition.
- Generating new business opportunities and developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and networks; developing relationships with team members across all Verraki Groups to serve client needs.
- Assisting in developing and reviewing functional requirements.
- Delivers work efforts and client-facing project activities.
- Ensures agreed client requirements are met with quality acceptance from the Business.
- Works with people, processes and technology workstreams to document and deliver client-relevant services in the Services Advisory area.
- Develop pragmatic plans to enhance organization, products, processes and system, address issues.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Performs other related tasks assigned by Supervisor.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.