Nigerian Red Cross Society is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
About Nigerian Red Cross Society :The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) was established through an Act of the Parliament in 1960 to complement public authorities in humanitarian interventions with the mandate to prevent and alleviate human suffering at times of peace or conflict, and to support individuals and communities to respond effectively to emergencies, without any form of discrimination as to class, gender, race, political opinions or religion.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans
- Develop sales strategies
- Identify marketing opportunities/developing marketing opportunities
- Build client relationships
- Run marketing campaigns
- Spearhead marketing initiatives
- Develop the sales process
- Analyse sales data
- Oversee the design of marketing materials
- Conduct market research
- Identify new businesses for the sustenance of the Business Entity
- Regularly Report to the senior team and stakeholders
- Coach marketing and sales staff
- Ensure the Business Entity hits its sales goals
- Develop pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.