Arion Energy Services Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Rotation: 6 weeks on/off rotation1
About Arion Energy Services Limited: Arion Energy Services Limited is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
- NEBOSH Certificate preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
- Good experience in Safety Management Systems
- Highly experienced in use and operation of PTW, Risk Assessment, safe control, and monitoring of all hazardous maintenance activities including hot work and confined space entry.
- Medically fit
- Other mandatory documents
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date