RSCE Communications Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. RSCE Uganda looking for “Communications Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 14, 2023.
The United Nations Regional Service Centre in Entebbe is United Nations Peacekeeping office based in Entebbe, Uganda that provides services, such as administrative, logistics and information and communications technology to various United Nations missions.
RSCE Communications Assistant Jobs 2023
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Assistant to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
RSCE Job Vacancy 2023
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathers information for the development of content for RSCE web and social media channels and provides the same to the Chief of Communications.
- Update the channels as well as maintaining files, databases, and systems relevant to RSCE digital presence.
- Types out and formats the data for social media and digital channels.
- Sends the typeset data to Chief of Communications for approval and then uploads the information to social media and digital channels once approved.
- Assisting with outreach to local media, civil society organizations, Government and National NGOs and producing and dissemination of information aimed at local and international media and organizations about the RSCE.
- Design and produce captivating and functional visuals, infographics, captions for RSCE digital networks by being proactive and creative.
- Draft reports, newsletter content, and other materials of interest to internal and external audiences to be reviewed by the team and supervisor before publication.
- Assists in exchange of information between the Chief Communications and other stakeholders and client missions.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT, G6
- Job Code Title: COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: Regional Service Centre at Entebbe
- Duty Station: ENTEBBE
- Posting Period: 13 February 2023 – 14 March 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Public Information-RSCE-201235-R-Entebbe (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in administration, communication and public relation or related area is required.
- At least (5) years of progressively responsible experience within the United Nations common system or similar international organization or non-governmental organization is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable.
How to Apply RSCE Communications Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=201235
The Closing Date: March 14, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.