EHA Clinics is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Project Manager
Reports to: Chief Innovation Officer
About EHA Clinics: EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with High Distinction. A master’s degree in public health, biological science, or a similar field from an accredited university will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a project manager or coordinator, preferably in a national or international organization, is essential. Demonstrable proof of such experience is required prior to any interviews.
- Knowledge and experience in project management or project management certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with a wide variety of patients, medical staff, and caregivers.
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite are desirable.
- Good documentation and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time as required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date